British Mountain Maps: Yorkshire Dales
Code: ISBN: 9781851374984
A durable, 100% waterproof map covering the entire Yorkshire Dales: 600 square miles on a single map. Designed for hill walkers, climbers and mountaineers, the map contains crag information and uses colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys.
- The entire Yorkshire Dales: 600 square miles on a single map
- Scale 1:40,000
- Printed on plastic - durable, tear-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Detailed crag information for climbers
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Includes a plastic sleeve for carrying and storage
The scale of 1:40,000 has been selected as the best compromise between detail and area covered for the purpose of hill walking and mountaineering. The reverse side of the map includes: Geological map of the Yorkshire Dales, mountain incident and first aid advice, tips on using your map and compass and useful phone numbers & websites. The BMC publish British Mountain Maps using HARVEY mapping and map data.
Any surplus made by the British Mountaineering Council from the sale of this map will be used to fund work programmes including access, conservation, safety and good practice.
Subscribe To Newsletter