British Mountain Maps: Snowdonia
Code: ISBN 978-185137472-4
A durable, 100% waterproof map that covers Snowdonia's key mountains. Designed for hill walkers, climbers and mountaineers, the map contains crag information and uses colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys - all in English and Welsh.
- Snowdonia's key mountains all on a single map
- Scale 1:40,000
- Printed on plastic - durable, tear-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Detailed crag information for climbers
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Includes a plastic sleeve for carrying and storage
The scale of 1:40,000 has been selected as the best compromise between detail and area covered for the purpose of hill walking and mountaineering. The reverse side of the map includes detailed enlargements of Snowdon and Tryfan, geological maps of the Snowdonia, mountain incident and first aid advice, tips on using your map and compass and useful phone numbers & websites. This map is fully bi-lingual, with all information given in both English and Welsh. The BMC publish British Mountain Maps using HARVEY mapping and map data.
Any surplus made by the British Mountaineering Council from the sale of this map will be used to fund work programmes including access, conservation, safety and good practice.
Subscribe To Newsletter