British Mountain Maps: Knoydart, Kintail & Glen Affric
A durable, 100% waterproof map covering Britain's last wilderness in detail. Designed for hill walkers, climbers and mountaineers, the map contains crag information and uses colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys.
- Britain's last wilderness in detail, including 43 Munros and 21 Corbetts
- Scale 1:40,000
- Printed on plastic - durable, tear-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Detailed crag information for climbers
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Includes a plastic sleeve for carrying and storage
The scale of 1:40,000 has been selected as the best compromise between detail and area covered for the purpose of hill walking and mountaineering. The reverse side of the map includes: Extended map to cover Glen Affric, geological map of Knoydart and Kintail, mountain incident and first aid advice, tips on using your map and compass and useful phone numbers & websites. The BMC publish British Mountain Maps using HARVEY mapping and map data.
Any surplus made by the British Mountaineering Council from the sale of this map will be used to fund work programmes including access, conservation, safety and good practice.
Check out these other products at V-Outdoor:
Subscribe To Newsletter