British Mountain Maps: Ben Nevis and Glen Coe
A durable, 100% waterproof map that covers Scotland's famous mountain and glen all on a single map. Designed for hill walkers, climbers and mountaineers, the map contains crag information and uses colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys.
- Scotland's famous mountain and glen all on a single map
- Scale 1:40,000
- Printed on polyethylene - durable, tear-resistant and 100% waterproof
- Colour shading for easy identification of hills and valleys
- Detailed 1:15,000 scale enlargement of Ben Nevis summit area
- Geological map of Ben Nevis and Glen Coe
- Mountain incident and first aid advice
- Tips on using your map and compass
- Useful local phone numbers and websites
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Includes a plastic sleeve for carrying and storage
The scale of 1:40,000 has been selected as the best compromise between detail and area covered for the purpose of hill walking and mountaineering. The BMC publish British Mountain Maps using HARVEY mapping and map data.
Any surplus made by the British Mountaineering Council from the sale of this map will be used to fund work programmes including access, conservation, safety and good practice.
Subscribe To Newsletter